Sunday, September 16, 2007

anguish

i was about to take a shower when i got this sms from a number not in my phone book:

"i am anguishly missing you"

i've re-read the messsage and began to wonder who could this be? who would want to anguishly miss someone or worst anguishly missing me? it must have been a mis-sent sms. sent a reply though,

"who u?"

i then got an empty sms as a reply........and then my heart skipped a familiar beat....no, it can't be...it's not possible...i don't think it was her...and then this sms:

"once----i know once or twice or thrice or more------u made me feel lyk i was in heaven on earth and it always makes me burst in tears------its so good to have felt ur love even if it was and still is a weird set up. u see! these numbers are embedded in my memory and God knows how i tried so very hard to try not to dial these numbers ever again BUT my heart failed me"

its been hours since i received that sms....but i'm still here...awake....confused...and wondering who could this person be?

my heart is telling me something.....my mind is telling me another thing......please tell me its not her.....please it can't be her........

or if its really her......then i just want to tell her that....i'm so anguishly missing her too.

1 comment: